Thankful Turkeys

It's finally November! We survived conferences, Red Ribbon Week and Halloween all in one month!! What's even better is that it finally feels like "Fall" here in Southern California (although I heard it is supposed to be back up to 90 degrees by the end of the week). Either way, my class and I are loving the cooler weather and are getting ready for the exciting holidays that are coming our way!

Yesterday we welcomed the new month by reviewing the twelve months, beginning our November calendars, and making a cute little Turkey craft for our classroom door. Here's what the finished product ended up looking like:


*I let them do the cutting themselves, but I would recommend cutting the pieces out ahead of time for the younger kids because, as you can see, some are not as neat as I would have liked them to be! 

If you are interested in doing this little craft with your students, head on over to my TPT store and grab my Thankful Turkeys craft!


I put the crafts on our door, but these would also make a cute bulletin board for the month of November!

No comments

Back to Top