TPT Seller Challenge Week 1: Makeover Madness

It's finally Summer!!!!!!

I have been on vacation for almost a week now but, as I mentioned in a previous post, I had to jet set to the East Coast for my brother's wedding on our last day of school. The entire wedding weekend was a blast and I didn't have a single second to stop and accept the fact that the school year is really over!

I am feeling excited, relieved, sad, and nervous for many reasons - It's always a relief to finish another school year, however this year I packed up my Kindergarten classroom that I have been working in for the last three years, turned in my keys and said goodbye because I won't be returning to my school next year. I am excited for what lies ahead as I make the move from California to Maryland, but I always hate to leave anywhere that has become a home to me. Of course I had to get one last picture of me and my classroom door that is no longer mine and I won't be walking through every day *sniff*:


To keep myself busy and not feeling sad about leaving some people that I have really learned to love (students, coworkers, families, friends, etc..) I have decided to take part in the TPT Seller Challenge! I started today with a product makeover that you can check out in my TPT store.


I not only updated the cover, but also edited the layout and content of many of the pages. Click on the picture if you want to grab a copy for yourself :)

No comments

Back to Top