Staying Busy During the Summer

Hi Friends!

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far & (if you're as crazy as I am) planning for next school year. I'm not going to lie - I spend all year long thinking of a million different ideas for TPT products that I would love to make if I had the time and now that I have the time I can't remember any of them! I'm seriously stumped. So if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment and share them with me.

Goal for next year: keep all ideas in one place and don't lose them! (I started a running list and I'm pretty sure it was thrown away during the big move out of my classroom).

Right now I am working on a Back to School Survival kit for you all :) It is not even close to being done, but I did finish the classroom organization section and thought I would go ahead and share some ideas with you now.



I made some Rainbow Labels for those of you who are interested in getting started on organizing your own classroom. Good luck! And please share pictures if you use them - I would love to see how you put these labels to use :)





No comments

Back to Top