Mother's Day

It's almost Mother's day & this year I made my own craft for the kids to do but then found an adorable activity on the blog Teaching with Love and Laughter and I just had to do both.

First we read My Mother is So Smart! by Tomie DePaola. If you don't have a copy of this book you can read it for free on www.wegivebooks.com!


We talked about what is special about our Moms and then completed a super cute directed drawing activity from Heidi's blog and writing activity from Teaching with Love and Laughter that you can read more about here. The finished products were so cute that I just had to share!











Then, we did the very simple (and seemingly boring in comparison to the first one) craft that you can buy at my TPT store by clicking on the picture below.








Have a great weekend!


No comments

Back to Top